Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 3 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 4 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 5 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 6 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 7 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 11 Oporto
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 17 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 18 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city