Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Travel in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Private Detectives
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+