Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hiking in Switzerland
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 12 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 CASH OR CARD?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 2 days in Lugano area