Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Where to eat in Rome?
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 Budapest language lessons
- 15 Tours in Wales
- 16 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 17 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe