Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 4 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 5 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Where in Paris?
- 8 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini