Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pay attention to your watches !
- 2 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 9 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 15 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 18 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Russia in two weeks in December