Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 French Riviera
- 8 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 16 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 From Genoa to Rome...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia