Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 3 Transportation in Bologna
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Ireland in November
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 17 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Slovania & Croatia
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 21 I'm back.....
- 22 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 honeymoon in november
- 25 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM