Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Help with first time trip with family
- 16 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 17 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 18 Verona or Athens?
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Spain car rental questions
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Basque country ideas
- 23 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 24 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents