Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.