Can anyone please advise me on how to spend my days in munich for 4 days 3 night? This is my first time visiting Munich with my 7 years old son and my mum. what are the interesting place to see and is it difficult to travel around the city to the castle for sight seeing?
I will be going there on 27 Sept - 30 Sept. I know its during the oct fest, and most of the hotel are fully booked But can anyone recommend the hotel which is inexpensive and has a good location with eating and a bit of shopping? Im in a tight budget as I will be travelling for 14 days in munich, swiss, and paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 5 Prague
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 10 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Azores
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Sundays in Puglia
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!