we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 2 Paris CDG airport ATM service,
- 3 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 4 Cars in France
- 5 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 6 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 7 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 8 Christmas in Spain
- 9 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Bahn sales
- 12 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 13 Venturing even further
- 14 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 15 Reims Champagne Houses
- 16 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 17 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 18 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 21 NYE Paris
- 22 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 23 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 24 First European Vacation )
- 25 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?