we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Travel in May to Spain
- 1 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 2 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Nice
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 trip
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay