we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Biarritz family holiday
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 Flamenco in October