we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Christmas in Spain
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP