we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 15 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 What Greek islands should I visit
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 23 Europe Destination with kids?
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 Cork or Galway?