we are going to Spain at May and thinking to visit Madrid, Seville, Granada, Velencia and Barcelona. we now planning to
1) stay 4 nights in Madrid so that we can do some day trip to near by town
2) 2 night in Seville
3) 1 night in Granada
4) 2 night in Velencia
5) 3 night in Barcelona
is this arrangement ok.? i found out that from Granada to Velencia take 7hrs, any alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 A Flight Maybe Cheaper Than a Train Ride
- 5 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 6 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Italy train question
- 9 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 10 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 11 Day Trip near Paris
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 15 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 25 Lake Maggiore