Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 9 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Overnight Train Questions
- 13 Istanbul tour guides?
- 14 Flamenco Shows
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 18 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 21 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 22 Tour or independent
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 25 Vet my itinerary