Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 France to Italy advice needed please
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Positano - Villa
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Now for the Venice hotel
- 16 Spanish Music
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 2 different itineraries
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 22 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?