Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French countryside/wine country
- 2 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 5 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Norway in August
- 9 Day Trip From London
- 10 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 11 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 12 French towns in autumn
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 A wonderful month in France
- 15 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 16 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 17 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 18 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 19 Train tickets in Europe
- 20 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 21 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 22 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián