Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 3 Finland around Christmas time?
- 4 monograms vacation tours
- 5 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 6 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Amsterdam Mayor retires