Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 2 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 3 2 Days in Rome
- 4 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 5 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 6 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 7 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 8 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 9 Portugal Transportation
- 10 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 11 Toledo or Segovia
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 17 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 20 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 21 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 22 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 23 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 24 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 25 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.