Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must do/see in Rome
- 2 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 4 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 5 Travel in England and Scotland
- 6 Georges - Pompidou center
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 A Transferwise offer
- 9 One day in Paris!
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 12 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 13 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 14 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 17 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 18 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 19 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 20 Iceland Key Carrental
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!