Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul