Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Albania for Beginners
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 TROMSO - 70 years old