Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 2 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 3 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 4 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 5 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Global Travel Warning...
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris