Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 3 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 10 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 11 Escargot
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 first family trip to Switzerland
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 Pisa or Siena?
- 25 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?