Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 4 Flamenco Shows
- 5 Hotel advice
- 6 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 7 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 8 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 house exchange
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 22 Public Transport information App/Website
- 23 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 24 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 25 First Time Europe Trip