Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Spain and Portugal return
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Question on France travel
- 14 Cruise the River Shannon
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 St Germain
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?