Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 4 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 5 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 6 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 19 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk