Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice