Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 Graz in January
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria