Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 London hotel
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 19 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Prague - Tram #22
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions