Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 3 days Venice to Paris
- 3 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 6 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 7 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Three days in Athens
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 12 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 15 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 16 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 17 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 18 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 19 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 20 5 Days in Provence
- 21 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 22 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 23 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz