Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 2 Moldova and Transnistria
- 3 3 days outside Venice
- 4 Reaching the Lake District
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 seat reservations
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 23 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 24 Germany-Car or Train
- 25 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley