Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Montepulciano faves
- 8 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 11 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 A chacun son goût
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 18 please HELP--so confused!!
- 19 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 20 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 21 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 22 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 25 Shuttle from CDG to Paris