Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 5 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 6 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 7 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 2 Days in Rome
- 10 hiking in northern italy in october
- 11 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 12 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 13 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 14 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 15 3 days in Rome
- 16 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 week in calabria
- 19 Globus Tours
- 20 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 25 La Barceloneta Protests.