Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Gelato course in Rome?
- 3 Ali
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 6 Too much for one day?
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Norfolk base
- 9 Lipari to Capri??
- 10 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 Iceland Trip report
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 Drinks in Spain
- 19 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 20 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris