Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want any documents?, get original ID's, passports, visas, license,SSN
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Italy - rental car damages query
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 13 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 14 20 Days in Europe
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 17 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 22 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Luggage allowance internal connection to international