Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 3 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 4 2 month backpacking though europe
- 5 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 6 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 7 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 8 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 9 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 13 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 14 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 15 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 18 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 21 Pre-paid Visa?
- 22 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 23 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 naples & pickpockets