Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 2 Germany Itinerary
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 5 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 6 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 7 Using Google maps on phone
- 8 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 9 Train Prague to Vienna
- 10 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 11 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 12 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 13 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 14 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 15 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 16 Italy in 3 days
- 17 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 18 Segovia Hotel
- 19 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 20 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 25 Spain in February or March