Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 2 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Barcelona Car rental return
- 8 From London to Paris to US
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 23 Dover queues
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?