Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015