Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 2 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 3 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 Safety concerns?
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Private transportation
- 12 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 13 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 14 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 17 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 20 Morning in paris
- 21 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Balkans Itinerary
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe