Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 19 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 20 Greek islands from Turkey
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Italian Lakes gardens