Me and my husband would like to travel to Italy for a vacation from 28/03/2013 till 01/04/2013 during the easter break. we will be reaching milan on 28th morning and would return back from there to denmark on 01st late night by flight.
Please, advise us on how we should plan our travel and how to connect between cities during our travel
On our wish list we have
- Visit Milan, florence, venice and rome
- Spent Good Friday and added mid night easter mass in vatican.
I know its not fair to rush through cities but we have no other option.
Could you please, guide us on what places we should visit in these cities, where to stay and to commute between these cities, and if possible provide a rough estimate on expenses too..
I know it would be a tight schedule but we dont want to miss the oppurunity to visit Itlay
Travel in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 buying souviners and art
- 6 Spain in late November/early December
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Italy food budget
- 9 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Positano in high season???
- 12 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Scandinavian Tour
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 20 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 23 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 24 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary