I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Sardinia in early May
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Venice; recommendations
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 17 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 18 Baby cot
- 19 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 Wineries open on Saturdays in October