I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe