I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 2 Renting an apt.
- 3 18 Days in Turkey
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 6 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 7 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 8 Scotland and northern England
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 12 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 13 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 14 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 15 northern Portugal
- 16 Best Tours of Europe
- 17 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 18 Scottland for a day!
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 22 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 23 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 24 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 25 Germany and Switzerland