I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Trip to Italy
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 London Food Tour
- 7 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 8 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Spain. malaga to granada
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Freising or Erding?
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 16 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 17 Schladming, Austria
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 Where to stay in London
- 20 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 21 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 22 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old