I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 8 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 9 Budget for 3 Month's
- 10 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 11 Questions for my German friends
- 12 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 13 London visit
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary