I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 7 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 8 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Train tickets within Italy
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 In Paris on my own
- 13 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 14 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 15 Questions for Paris residents
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 18 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 19 Venice - apartment??????
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 22 Stay in Venice
- 23 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Where to stay in Barcelona