I was wondering if anyone who has been to Ireland can give recommendations for 4 star hotels in Dublin. My husband and I would like to be near but not on top of the action. Good walking distance from most popular sites, shopping, and restaurant area. Also, we will be driving from there to the Ring of Kerry. Any good suggestions for itineraries and Manor Homes or Bed and Breakfast?
Travel In Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 2 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Favorite hotels
- 14 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 15 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 16 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 17 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 20 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 21 Message for Ackislander
- 22 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)