My son (25) and two friends are planning to travel in Greece this May. It's been many years since I have been there and don't know how the current Greek economy might affect travel, for better or worse. Any thoughts?
travel in Greece during this bad economy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 When to visit Provence updated info
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Italian language schools
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 16 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Place to propose
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome