I now realize After trying to find a rental car for our arrival in Normandy on Nov 1 that it is All Saints day or La Toussaint. Most car rental agencies are not open. Now I see that I have scheduled my entire trip during the Toussaint school break. Wondering if places like Normandy and the Loire will be crowded with families traveling? Will Paris be packed with families traveling or do they escape the city during that time? Our Dates are Oct 27-Nov 7. Just Hubby and I on what I hope will be a romantic 25th wedding anniversary.
Travel in France during La Toussaint
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 London at Easter
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Traveling within Italy
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)