I now realize After trying to find a rental car for our arrival in Normandy on Nov 1 that it is All Saints day or La Toussaint. Most car rental agencies are not open. Now I see that I have scheduled my entire trip during the Toussaint school break. Wondering if places like Normandy and the Loire will be crowded with families traveling? Will Paris be packed with families traveling or do they escape the city during that time? Our Dates are Oct 27-Nov 7. Just Hubby and I on what I hope will be a romantic 25th wedding anniversary.
Travel in France during La Toussaint
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 How to make this adventure work?
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 23 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Late night train from Prague