I'm starting a two-week Eastern Europe trip from London. Definite stops: Krakow, Prague, Vienna. Uncertain whether to include Budapest. Is there a good way to get from London to Krakow? Is a brief Budapest stop worth while? What about inter-city travel in Eastern Europe?
Travel in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 10 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 Sicily Suggetions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 22 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome