I'm starting a two-week Eastern Europe trip from London. Definite stops: Krakow, Prague, Vienna. Uncertain whether to include Budapest. Is there a good way to get from London to Krakow? Is a brief Budapest stop worth while? What about inter-city travel in Eastern Europe?
Travel in Eastern Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 2 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 3 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Gogartys, Dublin
- 19 Europe with young teens
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 24 London – five days with two teen boys
- 25 Euro Train