Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 Rome hotel
- 3 Day in Capri
- 4 Villa in Italy
- 5 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 One night in the Dolomites
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Places to stop/stay?
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Route Information
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?