Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Travel Ideas needed from Oslo to Italy,Vienna (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 7 London visit
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?