Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Itinerary help please!
- 3 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Holiday Itinerary
- 8 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 9 AVE train tickets questions.
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 How much do i need?
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 24 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?