Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 2 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 3 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 4 24 hours in Paris
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Happy birthday ATM
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spain - day driver advice