Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 3 Vet my itinerary
- 4 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Sienna with kids
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Budir, Iceland
- 20 River Boat Cruise
- 21 where to stay in Malta
- 22 London with kids
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais