Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 2 Portugal trains
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 6 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 12 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 13 ENGLAND TEAM for game with wales
- 14 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 15 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 16 Sentimental Journey
- 17 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 18 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 19 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 20 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 21 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 22 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 23 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 24 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 25 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport