This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris apartment choices?
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink