This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?