This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 7 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 8 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 9 Our future trip to Greece
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Quizz !
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 23 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)