This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 6 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Chinese visit to France
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 France for a month in 2017
- 13 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 17 Day trips from Uzes
- 18 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 19 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 20 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 21 Vuerling airlines
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Europe itinerary review