This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 8 What to see in Dresden...
- 9 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Croatia in late April
- 11 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 12 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 15 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 20 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 21 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March