This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 8 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Internet or travel agent?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja