This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 French towns in autumn
- 4 Turkey - Car Rental
- 5 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 6 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 7 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 10 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 11 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 12 Ireland - Small Group Tours
- 13 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 14 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 15 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 16 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 17 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 18 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 19 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 20 france
- 21 London/Newcastle trip
- 22 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 25 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby