This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 3 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 22 Cruise the River Shannon
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 Ireland or Scotland