This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 2 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 3 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 4 12 days in Austria
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 Train questions for Switzerland
- 7 Italy by car
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 13 One in Paris ... help
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 18 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 19 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 20 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 21 Florence 2 weeks
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?