This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 First time traveler to Ireland
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?