This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 2 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 13 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 14 Bike touring in France
- 15 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Germany Visa for conference
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady