This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city