This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 2 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 5 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 6 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 7 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 8 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 9 Staying over visa expiration.
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 12 One champagne tour in Reims
- 13 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 16 Bruges for 1st time
- 17 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 18 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 19 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 20 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 21 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 24 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 25 Question about staying in the Museumplein are