This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 20 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!