This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in University cafeterias
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 25 How to make this adventure work?