This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 3 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 8 Hotel in Paris
- 9 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 13 Berlin: evening dining
- 14 Alhambra questions
- 15 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 16 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 23 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 24 Southwestern England
- 25 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please