This July I am going to spend two weeks in Germany traveling for a teachers workshop. Afterwards, I am planning on spending a few weeks in Europe traveling around. Right now I am looking to fill a week (7/20-7/28) before my one week tour of Southern Italy. Originally, I thought I would spend the week prior seeing the sites of Italy before the tour of the South began. However, as it turns out I will still have a few days to tag on in Italy after my tour is complete.
This is what I need help with:
1. I will be completing my workshop in Berlin on 7/20. My goal was to visit any of the following options: Warsaw, Krakow, Prague- fly to Rome
2. Prague, Vienna, Krakow- fly to Rome
3. Prague and Krakow- fly to Rome
- I really want to see Auschwitz which is why I set on Krakow (yes I know it is an hour away).
Or do I have it all wrong?- Please provide suggestions and how should I travel to each place? Train? Euro Rail? Where can I find the best rail deals?
Travel help (Krakow, Vienna, Prague)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Hotel in Lisbon
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Tyrol - need general help
- 5 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 10 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 17 Where to stay in Prague?
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 23 Positano in high season???
- 24 Porto to Salamanca
- 25 Visiting Anne Frank House