i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 2 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 overnight ferries?
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 9 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 10 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 11 Small-group day tours from London?
- 12 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 13 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 14 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 15 Back from a great trip !!
- 16 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 17 British Airways, anyone?
- 18 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 19 What am I doing wrong?
- 20 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 21 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 22 Italy for New Year's
- 23 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 24 Germany at Christmas
- 25 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?