i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 8 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Train passes
- 13 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 14 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 3 Days in Naples...
- 17 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 18 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 Renting International Cars from USA
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 24 Enjoying England for a year!
- 25 Spain - Advice for Beach towns