i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 13 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 17 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 25 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands