i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Vienna or Munich
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 6 Vienna restaurants?
- 7 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 8 Museum tickets in advance?
- 9 Montpellier - A few questions
- 10 Amsterdam and beyond
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 13 Trains to and from Granada
- 14 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 15 Day trips from London advice
- 16 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 17 IDP for Scotland
- 18 Euro railways
- 19 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 20 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 23 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 24 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 25 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions