i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 2 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 3 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 4 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 7 2 weeks in Laval France
- 8 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 11 Intercity Train
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 14 French Prem Train Fares
- 15 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 16 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 17 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 21 Vis versus Cavtat
- 22 Need some Venice planning help
- 23 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 24 Finalizing Itinerary
- 25 Switzerland 5 days