i dont have travel health insurance can i still get visa for germany
please help me,,,,i appreciate it if someone's answer me here thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 2 Germany train/bus question
- 3 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 4 Car rental Croatia
- 5 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 8 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 12 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 13 kureiff and dcd
- 14 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 17 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 18 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 PLITVICE LAKES
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 24 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 25 Should we go to Vienna?