Am planning a trip to Malta and have done a little reading on this site and on the internet sites. Does anyone have a travel guide book recommendation? I will have to order online as I can find nothing in any bookstore. I think I am considering Globetrotter Malta, Lonely Planet Malta and Gozo, or Top 10 Eyewitness Malta. Does anyone have any of these books? I have used Eyewitness and Fodors for other destinations. Thanks so much! Happy travels!!!
travel guide book
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wedding abroad
- 2 Monet's Giverny
- 3 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 4 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 6 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 7 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 9 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 10 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 11 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 12 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 13 Cookware in France
- 14 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 15 apartment
- 16 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 17 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 18 Vaucluse Lavander
- 19 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 20 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 21 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 24 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?