Am planning a trip to Malta and have done a little reading on this site and on the internet sites. Does anyone have a travel guide book recommendation? I will have to order online as I can find nothing in any bookstore. I think I am considering Globetrotter Malta, Lonely Planet Malta and Gozo, or Top 10 Eyewitness Malta. Does anyone have any of these books? I have used Eyewitness and Fodors for other destinations. Thanks so much! Happy travels!!!
travel guide book
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 15 days in Europe,
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Travel by train or bus