Am arriving in Zurich mid-day Friday and have to be in Milan Sunday night for morning meeting. Would like to escape Zurich and travel by rail and would like suggestions as to where to stop. Not sure if there are any places to head into the mountains or if we should just head for Lake Como. Thanks!!
Travel from Zurich to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 London Pass
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 17 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 18 week in scotland
- 19 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 20 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 23 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe