Am arriving in Zurich mid-day Friday and have to be in Milan Sunday night for morning meeting. Would like to escape Zurich and travel by rail and would like suggestions as to where to stop. Not sure if there are any places to head into the mountains or if we should just head for Lake Como. Thanks!!
Travel from Zurich to Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 train to Vernon France
- 8 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 9 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice