What is the best way to get from Warsaw to Krakow? Train, bus, rental car? We don't have a long trip to Poland so the faster the better. And then we have to get from Krakow to the airport in Warsaw. Any suggestions and tips are really appreciated. This is my first trip to Poland. Thanks!
Travel from Warsaw to Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 Greek ferries
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper