What is the best way to get from Warsaw to Krakow? Train, bus, rental car? We don't have a long trip to Poland so the faster the better. And then we have to get from Krakow to the airport in Warsaw. Any suggestions and tips are really appreciated. This is my first trip to Poland. Thanks!
Travel from Warsaw to Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 3 Itinerary advise needed
- 4 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 5 Kimhe--flamenco
- 6 Wengen to Torino?
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Working Holiday in Germany
- 10 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 11 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 15 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Transport in Venice
- 24 England & Scotland in April
- 25 How to structure this trip?