I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 10 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris
- 17 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 18 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban