I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 5am arrival in Dublin
- 6 London tube
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 London hotel
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 London day trips, especially castles
- 21 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary