I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 7 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 14 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 15 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 18 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 19 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 20 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 21 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 24 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 25 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question