I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 where to buy a LV bag?
- 4 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 5 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 6 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 7 Help with a small island in Greece
- 8 things in Rhonda
- 9 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 14 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 19 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...