I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 2 Malaga article
- 3 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 8 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Booking Engines You trust?
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Luzern to Zurich
- 18 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 19 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving