I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 4 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 5 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 6 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 7 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 8 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 9 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 10 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Paris first then where?
- 13 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 14 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 CROATIA SPLIT
- 17 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 21 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Driving from London to Scotland.