I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 14 Gargano Promontory
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 19 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 20 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 21 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 22 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast