I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 Italy
- 4 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 5 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 15 Ste Remy France
- 16 10 Hours in Brussels
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 destination wedding
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 23 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples