I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 2 One night for dinner in Rome
- 3 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 4 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 What is your favorite travel app?
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 15 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 16 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 22 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?