I would like to go from Warsaw to Krakow and then to Budapest. In Budapest I am going to pickup a tour. Does anyone have any info on buses that travel from these places? Or would it be easier to just take the train. Bus travel is a lot easier so I would prefer to take a coach. I also would like info from Prague to Berlin. I will be travelling in August. Thanks for your help.
Travel from Warsaw, Krakow and Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 6 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..