We are a family of 5 with 3 young kids going to Italy for our first time. I need to get to a villa near Certaldo in Tuscany from Venice. I will be renting a car for sure to travel in the countryside.However, is it better to take a train from Venice to Florence and then rent a car from Florence train station to drive to Certaldo OR is it better to simply drive straight from Venice to Certaldo ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Paris cooking classes
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 14 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales