We are a family of 5 with 3 young kids going to Italy for our first time. I need to get to a villa near Certaldo in Tuscany from Venice. I will be renting a car for sure to travel in the countryside.However, is it better to take a train from Venice to Florence and then rent a car from Florence train station to drive to Certaldo OR is it better to simply drive straight from Venice to Certaldo ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Swiss Pass
- 6 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 7 YIKES!
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Trip to Ireland in September
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 15 Final Four
- 16 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?