Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help for San Sebastian
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 3 days in Rome
- 4 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 12 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 16 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 17 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 18 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 19 Help with Madrid Location
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 24 Italy and Greece
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London