Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 I need a haircut
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 13 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 19 All you need in croatia
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help