Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about justairports
- 2 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 3 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 4 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 5 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 6 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 7 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 8 Land v Waterways touring
- 9 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 10 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 11 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 12 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 13 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Nice, France September 2013
- 16 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 17 2 weeks in Andalusia and Barcelona!
- 18 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 19 ordering train tickets
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 24 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 25 Port area in Nice