Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car insurance in Europe...
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 4 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 5 Marriage in Italy - birth certificates?
- 6 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 7 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 8 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 9 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 10 Ferry between Iceland and Bergen, Norway
- 11 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 12 Ideas On Budget Marriage Location Please
- 13 Rome visit close to Easter
- 14 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 15 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 16 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 17 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 18 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 19 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 20 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 24 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY