Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 5 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Day trips from Lisbon
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth