Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 2 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 3 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 6 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 7 To Prague or not to Prague
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 10 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 13 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 Skiing in Austria?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Is this realistic... advice?
- 24 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 25 One Week in Amsterdam with Children