Wondering what the best way to get from Venice to Switzerland would be . Don't see any cheap flights from Venice to ZRH, so thinking about a train. Would like to most probably end up in the Engandine, although Bern or Berner Oberland would be fine. Would rather not hire a car.
Travel from Venice to Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 2 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 3 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 WiFi on trains
- 15 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 22 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 A guide to Madrid
- 25 Amsterday > Bruges