Will be in Tallinn early August 2007. Need options to travel to and from East Petersburg. Prefer a tour group for a day tour of the city. Cruise? Train? Plane? How to make arrangements, costs, travel time, all important factors. Thanks for any help!
Travel from Tallinn to E. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 trip to norway
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?