I wish to travel from Stavanger to Odda on Saturday, July 19 by bus. There doesn't seem to be any direct public transport. Am I correct in saying that the ONLY route to take is Stavanger to Aksdal- and then Aksdal to Odda? If so, there is no problem getting to Aksdal using Kystbussen- many times to choose from. But Aksdal to Odda is a problem. I can only find a bus route using Haukeliekspressen- and there is only one time choice- which doesn't work out with the other bus.
Is there any other route or bus company to explore? Getting to Odda seems to be complicated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Naxos car rental
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia