I wish to travel from Stavanger to Odda on Saturday, July 19 by bus. There doesn't seem to be any direct public transport. Am I correct in saying that the ONLY route to take is Stavanger to Aksdal- and then Aksdal to Odda? If so, there is no problem getting to Aksdal using Kystbussen- many times to choose from. But Aksdal to Odda is a problem. I can only find a bus route using Haukeliekspressen- and there is only one time choice- which doesn't work out with the other bus.
Is there any other route or bus company to explore? Getting to Odda seems to be complicated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 19 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 3 days solo in London
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Scotland