We are in the beginning stages of planning our trip to Slovenia and Croatia. We plan to fly into Slovenia, first spend time in the Soca Valley (around Bovec) and then work our way down through Ljubljana, and down the coast of Croatia, ending in Dubrovnik, flying back to the States from Dubrovnik. We have about 2 1/2 weeks for the entire trip.
I have realized that we are not going to get a great airfare during the summer, but would like to keep the price as reasonable as possible. What is the best way to get to Slovenia from the States? Should we fly into Ljubljana, and then backtrack to the Soca Valley, or could we fly into Trieste or Klagenfurt and then make our way to Bovec? Of these three places, which is the easiest to reach the Soca Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 2 생방송바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 생중계바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 7 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 10 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 13 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 25 Trip suggestion