We are in the beginning stages of planning our trip to Slovenia and Croatia. We plan to fly into Slovenia, first spend time in the Soca Valley (around Bovec) and then work our way down through Ljubljana, and down the coast of Croatia, ending in Dubrovnik, flying back to the States from Dubrovnik. We have about 2 1/2 weeks for the entire trip.
I have realized that we are not going to get a great airfare during the summer, but would like to keep the price as reasonable as possible. What is the best way to get to Slovenia from the States? Should we fly into Ljubljana, and then backtrack to the Soca Valley, or could we fly into Trieste or Klagenfurt and then make our way to Bovec? Of these three places, which is the easiest to reach the Soca Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Charming areas to explore in London
- 7 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 14 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 15 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 19 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 20 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 22 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 23 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노