We are in the beginning stages of planning our trip to Slovenia and Croatia. We plan to fly into Slovenia, first spend time in the Soca Valley (around Bovec) and then work our way down through Ljubljana, and down the coast of Croatia, ending in Dubrovnik, flying back to the States from Dubrovnik. We have about 2 1/2 weeks for the entire trip.
I have realized that we are not going to get a great airfare during the summer, but would like to keep the price as reasonable as possible. What is the best way to get to Slovenia from the States? Should we fly into Ljubljana, and then backtrack to the Soca Valley, or could we fly into Trieste or Klagenfurt and then make our way to Bovec? Of these three places, which is the easiest to reach the Soca Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소◎인터넷카지노
- 2 바카라규칙＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소♂카지노사이트주소
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 19 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 20 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 21 Italy in January?
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages