Is it true that there's only one weekly ferry from Trogir to Split and vv? It would seem a more pleasant way between the towns than taking the bus.
Travel from Split to Trogir
- 1 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 8 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 9 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Venice at Christmas?
- 13 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 16 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 17 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 20 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov