Are there any means of travel from Sicily to the Greek Islands. We haven't decided which of the Greek islands to visit yet, but just very importantly need to know how to get from Sicily to the islands.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 Paris cooking classes
- 11 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train