So, I'm at the very final stage of our trip planning. We fly into Madrid and stay a few days, before picking up a rental, travelling to Toledo, Granada, Cordoba and Seville. We then catch a plane to Bilbao, and a bus to San Sebastian.
The final leg of our trip is to get from San Sebastian to Madrid for our return flight. Our flight leaves at 10pm, so we have plenty of time during that day to get to Madrid.
My current thinking is to pick up a rental and drive via Burgos. The route here suggests it's ~ 450km. Reason being, the flights that leave San Sebastian or Bilbao are generally early flights (e.g. leave 8am), or otherwise very expensive; and we don't want to arrive in Madrid too early and waste a day at the airport.
Is this route do-able in a day? We could leave San Sebastian early (pick up the car in the morning or the day before), and it's only a couple of hours to Burgos, where we could look around and have lunch before trekking on to Madrid.
Alternatively, we have 5 nights in San Sebastian, so we could instead spend 4 there and 1 in Burgos...
Any thoughts appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 스타바카라【や【 SSK68。CoM 】や】슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 3 비비바카라【☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣】슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 4 고바카라【☡【 SSK68。CoM 】☡】슈퍼카지노고바카라
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Venice
- 7 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Porto and vicinity
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 13 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Italy
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich