Two Couples 4 medium to large suitcases.
Last minute trip to Europe, travel dates 10/21 through 10/30 in Paris, those days will be in Paris in a rented home as a base, would appreciate day trip recommendations for outside of Paris and how we should travel there for at least 3 of those days we are in Paris. Wanted to possibly see Burgundy and Reims and save Bordeaux for below.
Side note is ParisPass good option for sightseeing in city or can do better on own.
After Paris--10/30 to 11/6 we are looking to travel to Northern Spain with San Sebastian as a base to do day trips through area (or other suggestions), have an additional 8 days for that. Hotel, restaurant and stops recommendations appreciated.
On somewhat of a budget not dire either/ thought of taking train to Bordeaux from Paris or car (where to stay in Bordeaux???) then heading to Northern Spain or should we rent car in Paris and drive to Bordeaux then head to Northern Spain???,,,,, Have to be back in Paris for return trip on 11/5.
Tips on Restaurants and must see places to and at Area of Northern Spain appreciated.
Regards to all!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?