Two Couples 4 medium to large suitcases.
Last minute trip to Europe, travel dates 10/21 through 10/30 in Paris, those days will be in Paris in a rented home as a base, would appreciate day trip recommendations for outside of Paris and how we should travel there for at least 3 of those days we are in Paris. Wanted to possibly see Burgundy and Reims and save Bordeaux for below.
Side note is ParisPass good option for sightseeing in city or can do better on own.
After Paris--10/30 to 11/6 we are looking to travel to Northern Spain with San Sebastian as a base to do day trips through area (or other suggestions), have an additional 8 days for that. Hotel, restaurant and stops recommendations appreciated.
On somewhat of a budget not dire either/ thought of taking train to Bordeaux from Paris or car (where to stay in Bordeaux???) then heading to Northern Spain or should we rent car in Paris and drive to Bordeaux then head to Northern Spain???,,,,, Have to be back in Paris for return trip on 11/5.
Tips on Restaurants and must see places to and at Area of Northern Spain appreciated.
Regards to all!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WIRELESS CANON set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT b*G
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Madrid food advice needed
- 7 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 11 Couscous
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 15 IWM
- 16 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 19 One July night in Verona - help!
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please