Two Couples 4 medium to large suitcases.
Last minute trip to Europe, travel dates 10/21 through 10/30 in Paris, those days will be in Paris in a rented home as a base, would appreciate day trip recommendations for outside of Paris and how we should travel there for at least 3 of those days we are in Paris. Wanted to possibly see Burgundy and Reims and save Bordeaux for below.
Side note is ParisPass good option for sightseeing in city or can do better on own.
After Paris--10/30 to 11/6 we are looking to travel to Northern Spain with San Sebastian as a base to do day trips through area (or other suggestions), have an additional 8 days for that. Hotel, restaurant and stops recommendations appreciated.
On somewhat of a budget not dire either/ thought of taking train to Bordeaux from Paris or car (where to stay in Bordeaux???) then heading to Northern Spain or should we rent car in Paris and drive to Bordeaux then head to Northern Spain???,,,,, Have to be back in Paris for return trip on 11/5.
Tips on Restaurants and must see places to and at Area of Northern Spain appreciated.
Regards to all!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 SURPRISE TRIP
- 3 Jewish Vienna
- 4 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Reaching the Lake District
- 9 Positano Hotel in September
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Scotland itinerary advice
- 13 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Brussels flower tapestry
- 16 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 17 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 21 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?