Hi, does anyone have any advice on transportation in Sicily from the Palermo airport to Cefalu? I am unable to drive a manual transmission car (unfortunately, as this seems to be the only option in Europe!) and was looking for another alternative. I was quoted 80 euros for a car service - is there public transport? Thanks!
Travel from Palermo airport to Cefalu
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 2 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 3 19 travelling solo and scared!
- 4 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 5 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 6 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 7 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 8 First trip to Paris
- 9 First timers in Ireland
- 10 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 11 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 12 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 15 Transportation in and around Munich
- 16 Rome - Tours
- 17 San Sebastian
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 20 day trips from Menton
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 25 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia