I was told to go to www.bahn.de to book bus transport from Nuremberg to Prague. Their website looks like it only books going by train. No mention of a bus. Could someone please clarify?
Travel from Nuremberg to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?