I am planning on going to Munich and passing through Switzerland to get to Northern Italy. We will be traveling by train and are interested in a night or two in a quaint Swiss town. Any must see towns? Murren comes up in many threads. Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Towersey, London
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Biarritz family holiday
- 14 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 15 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......