hello fellas travelers! i live in usa and all traveling flight websites offering flights from this places from 3 to 6 thouthands of eurous for 2 in june. i am a little confused about rail passes it mentioned that on a top of rail passes which is not cheap either 550 euroes for 2 in each country, i will have to pay 60-70 extrain italy. i used vueling, rainair, jet wizz, they dont have flight dates i needed. i wont consider hichhiking. is there anybody know what is the best way to travel from and to mentioned places? i am also wondering if booking in january too early? maybe the will have more flights and dates availble later? i use to usa websites like travelocity and orbitz, too bad it dont work us good for europe. i will highly appreciate useful suggestions. excuse me my english, its not my native language.
travel from marceille to florence to myconos to hvar, what is the best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Ste Remy France
- 11 10 Hours in Brussels
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives