hello fellas travelers! i live in usa and all traveling flight websites offering flights from this places from 3 to 6 thouthands of eurous for 2 in june. i am a little confused about rail passes it mentioned that on a top of rail passes which is not cheap either 550 euroes for 2 in each country, i will have to pay 60-70 extrain italy. i used vueling, rainair, jet wizz, they dont have flight dates i needed. i wont consider hichhiking. is there anybody know what is the best way to travel from and to mentioned places? i am also wondering if booking in january too early? maybe the will have more flights and dates availble later? i use to usa websites like travelocity and orbitz, too bad it dont work us good for europe. i will highly appreciate useful suggestions. excuse me my english, its not my native language.
travel from marceille to florence to myconos to hvar, what is the best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Berlin Trip Report
- 4 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 6 Purse week?
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 21 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 22 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 23 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 St Christophers Paris