hello fellas travelers! i live in usa and all traveling flight websites offering flights from this places from 3 to 6 thouthands of eurous for 2 in june. i am a little confused about rail passes it mentioned that on a top of rail passes which is not cheap either 550 euroes for 2 in each country, i will have to pay 60-70 extrain italy. i used vueling, rainair, jet wizz, they dont have flight dates i needed. i wont consider hichhiking. is there anybody know what is the best way to travel from and to mentioned places? i am also wondering if booking in january too early? maybe the will have more flights and dates availble later? i use to usa websites like travelocity and orbitz, too bad it dont work us good for europe. i will highly appreciate useful suggestions. excuse me my english, its not my native language.
travel from marceille to florence to myconos to hvar, what is the best way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Naxos in May
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 17 Paris and where else?
- 18 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 19 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 22 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Transportation ticket in Athens