Hi- this is a question: 2 ladies will be finishing up a bus tour of Slovenia early Monday morning June 10, and hope to see Plitvice and Istrian Pen before returning to Venice on Thur to fly home to US on next day, Fri. Prefer not renting a car. Any advice on best way to get from Ljubljana to Plitvice then to coast then to Venice on Thur, with least problems/least hassle? Cost is a factor, but not wasting time is more important. Thanks for any input.
travel from Ljubljana to Plitvice to Istria to Venice in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help with European vacation plan
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?