If one desired to rent a car in Oxford, or perhaps Eversham. Would it best to bus or train to one of these places. Another possibility might be train to Moreton on Marsh and pick up a car from an Eversham company that delivers. Seeking advice re best sytrategy.
Travel from LHR to Oxford, or Eversham
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 8 walking guide in Paris
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 12 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Tour Company in Russia
- 22 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby