I would like to travel from south of Italy (eg. Naples, Sicily, Bari) to Athens. As far as I know there is no ferry from any point in southern Italy which arrives in Athens? Is that right? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Travel from Italy to Athens
- 1 Help for first timers
- 2 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 3 Benita In Paris
- 4 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 5 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 8 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 9 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 10 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 11 Affordable London Hotel
- 12 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Parisian Pickpockets
- 21 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 24 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 25 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?