I would like to travel from south of Italy (eg. Naples, Sicily, Bari) to Athens. As far as I know there is no ferry from any point in southern Italy which arrives in Athens? Is that right? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
Travel from Italy to Athens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers