I am going to be departing on a Birthright Trip to Israel next week. I have extended my trip so that I may work at a camp in Turkey afterward. I made all of my plans well before any of the tensions between Turkey and Israel intensified at the end of May. I am becoming concerned that perhaps my plans should be adjusted because of this. I am just wanting some other points of view (besides my local media) on traveling in this situation... particularly from Israel. It is so difficult to get any accurate information here in the USA.
I will be picked up at the Istanbul airport by a representative from the camp I am volunteering at. So at no point will I be traveling alone, but I wanted to know your opinions on being a Jewish traveler (from the USA, flying from Israel) in Turkey at this time.
Thank you SO SO much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Brugge hotel help
- 21 Luggage Storage
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days