My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Raining in rome
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 19 Trains in Europe
- 20 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Netherlands and others
- 24 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime