My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Sunny September Trip Report
- 9 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Paris in 1 Day
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Transports in Santorini
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Oslo in early Oct
- 19 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche