My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 2 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 5 Paris: Best Bistros
- 6 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Athens and which islands?
- 9 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 14 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Car rental at Athens airport
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car