My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages