My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 14 London visit
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Italian cooking classes
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March