My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 French open
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 14 Azores
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Air pollution in Paris
- 23 tulips in the Netherland
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?