My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days or DIY tour
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Italy - Month of July
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 England & Scotland in April
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Shipping Prosecco
- 19 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 20 Europe Tour with Kids
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Italy and Croatia