My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 4 Munich accommodations
- 5 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 6 Trains
- 7 Two days in Dublin
- 8 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 9 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 10 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 11 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 12 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 13 malaga to madrid train ?
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 Italian language classes in Italy
- 16 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 17 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 18 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 19 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 20 Italian Language course in Florence
- 21 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 22 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 23 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Train from Sarlat