My daughter and I are flying from Madrid this June to Greece. We were going to cruise the Greek islands and had hoped to see Ephesus and another Turkish port but there are no cruises that we like (very few to Ephesus). It seems we will see more of what we want in Greece if we just do it on our own. Is there a way to get to Turkish ports without flying in to Istanbul? I was hoping to find a short cruise or other type of boat to see Ephesus. Any suggestions?
Travel from Greece to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days