Good Day Everyone,
My wife and I will be traveling to Siena, Italy this June, and are confused on the best way to travel from Florence airport to Siena. I've researched a few sights and blogs but can never get a black and white answer. I don't mind an adventure (asking when I arrive) but my wife will have a heart attack if I look like I'm lost the first day we arrive. I guess I really just want to know how much it should cost and which type of transportation I should use (Bus or Train). We get into Florence at 18:30. I think I should use SITA rapida bus, but if anyone could confirm or point me in the right direction that would be so nice. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 2 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 3 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 A few more questions about Brittany
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 15 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 4 days each in London and Paris
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
Good Day Everyone,