My husband and I will be travelling this June from Scotland to Paris. What is the best way to travel between these two destinations....train or plane? We are leaning toward train travel but it would be helpful to know how long will it take, how many transfers will we need to make and what will be the approximate costs? This trip will be primarily to visit St. Andrews, Edinburgh and Paris. Is it reasonable to think travel can be accomplished in one day or should we plan an overnight in London? Thanks!
travel from Edinburgh to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?