My husband and I will be travelling this June from Scotland to Paris. What is the best way to travel between these two destinations....train or plane? We are leaning toward train travel but it would be helpful to know how long will it take, how many transfers will we need to make and what will be the approximate costs? This trip will be primarily to visit St. Andrews, Edinburgh and Paris. Is it reasonable to think travel can be accomplished in one day or should we plan an overnight in London? Thanks!
travel from Edinburgh to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 American Express
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015