My husband and I will be travelling this June from Scotland to Paris. What is the best way to travel between these two destinations....train or plane? We are leaning toward train travel but it would be helpful to know how long will it take, how many transfers will we need to make and what will be the approximate costs? This trip will be primarily to visit St. Andrews, Edinburgh and Paris. Is it reasonable to think travel can be accomplished in one day or should we plan an overnight in London? Thanks!
travel from Edinburgh to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 4 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014