My wife and I are touring Scotland and Ireland for 2 weeks. We wanted to know what would be the best way to get from Edinburgh to Dublin (transportation/cost/etc.). We plan on driving when in Ireland and departing from Dublin at end of trip.
Travel from Edinburgh to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 2 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 month's stay in Italy
- 5 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 6 Scotland day tour
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 Wine tour from Verona?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 England sites not to miss
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 19 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 20 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 23 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 24 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 25 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived