My wife and I are touring Scotland and Ireland for 2 weeks. We wanted to know what would be the best way to get from Edinburgh to Dublin (transportation/cost/etc.). We plan on driving when in Ireland and departing from Dublin at end of trip.
Travel from Edinburgh to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Munich and Dachau
- 7 London visit
- 8 Duoro river cruises
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 11 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?