Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 5 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 6 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 7 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 8 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 9 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 10 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy