Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트추천##≫dldl-22.com≪사설토토추천
- 2 바카라추천사이트<<boo90.com>>실시간카지노
- 3 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 7 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 8 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Trastevere Food
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Sim Cards
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Nightime Tivoli
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 IWM
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches