Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights