Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Private Guide in Lyon
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?