Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 2 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Hydra, Greece
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 13 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 8 Hours in Rome
- 17 I may be wrong....
- 18 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?