Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague