Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 5 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?