What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 4 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 8 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 9 Hertz Never Lost
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 12 student in denmark
- 13 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 14 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 17 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 20 Munich, Germany
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions