What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Scenic Driving Routes
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 12 Flights from Croatia
- 13 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes