What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Italy
- 2 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 6 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 9 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 10 1 week in Malaga
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 12 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 13 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 20 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 23 Naples to Pompeii
- 24 Amsterdam and ?????
- 25 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague