What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 2 Elba
- 3 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 6 buying Eruos in advance
- 7 electrical adaptor plugs
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 12 Seeking a special place in France
- 13 Paris Picture Overlays
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 16 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 17 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 18 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 19 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 20 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 21 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 22 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 25 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?