What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Travel from Dordogne to Burgundy
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas