What is the best way to get to Burgundy from Dordogne? All I am finding is that either I will have to rent a car and drive, or via a train which will take us all the way back to Paris resulting in a 7 hour trip. Hopefully I am missing an easier route. Any help is appreciated
Travel from Dordogne to Burgundy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 2 Can't print train tickets
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 7 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 8 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 9 Rain in Barcelona
- 10 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 Getting from Fussen to Neuschwanstein Castle??
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 RETURN TO CAMPANIA--ISCHIA CASTS ITS SPELL
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 Rome in 6 days
- 19 Question about justairports
- 20 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 21 OneSim International SIM cards
- 22 Cost of London travel card/2 for 1
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 25 spain