Can anyone suggest a way to travel from the Dolomites to Milan in August? I thought the Cortina express went from Cortina to Milan but can no longer find the schedule.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Athens
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!