We are leaving in less than 48 hours to Europe and have discoverd that the train schedule indicates that it could take as long as 11 hours or more to travel between C. Krumlov and Krakow and we would need to change trains several times! Any suggestions? Should we drive instead?
Travel from Cesky Krumlov to Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car