We are travelling to Europe in early spring. We are starting in Frankfurt to stay with some friends before we drag them on to Prague with us for a few days. From there my girlfriend and I are moving on to Budapest. Near the end of the trip we want to go the easiest/fastest way possible from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia. Any trains or buses we find are sporatic between Budapest and Zagreb with an overnight in Zagreb before we can move on to Rovinj. Would anyone have any suggestions of easier, cheaper, and especially faster ways to get to Rovinj from Budapest?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 8 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?