We are travelling to Europe in early spring. We are starting in Frankfurt to stay with some friends before we drag them on to Prague with us for a few days. From there my girlfriend and I are moving on to Budapest. Near the end of the trip we want to go the easiest/fastest way possible from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia. Any trains or buses we find are sporatic between Budapest and Zagreb with an overnight in Zagreb before we can move on to Rovinj. Would anyone have any suggestions of easier, cheaper, and especially faster ways to get to Rovinj from Budapest?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few more questions about Brittany
- 2 Flight
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 11 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 21 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 22 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence