This June we are planning to travel by train from Brussels (where we disembark from a riverboat ) to Paris staying three nights at the Hotel Millesime. Can I buy train tickets in advance? Do I need first class? My husband and I will each have a medium size 25"suitcase on wheels. Also can anyone suggest an excellent guide to see Normandy. We have a few days and would love to visit the area before returning to Brussels. We are active seniors and would like to be picked up at our hotel in a small group situation for a full day tour. We think a private car will be too costly and a large bus unsuitable. Anyone visit that hotel recently. It looked wonderful online. Thank you.
travel from brussels to paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 12 Tight Planning?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 16 Travel with Teens
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 UK for 12 days !