This June we are planning to travel by train from Brussels (where we disembark from a riverboat ) to Paris staying three nights at the Hotel Millesime. Can I buy train tickets in advance? Do I need first class? My husband and I will each have a medium size 25"suitcase on wheels. Also can anyone suggest an excellent guide to see Normandy. We have a few days and would love to visit the area before returning to Brussels. We are active seniors and would like to be picked up at our hotel in a small group situation for a full day tour. We think a private car will be too costly and a large bus unsuitable. Anyone visit that hotel recently. It looked wonderful online. Thank you.
travel from brussels to paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Granada
- 5 Coffee in Naples
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 22 year olds in Europe
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 13 Azores
- 14 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 15 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 4 weeks in the UK
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 First time to Switzerland
- 25 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?