I will travel in Europe next couple weeks. My first stop will be at Berlin Germany then I would like to visit few countries around Germany such as Paris Belgium or Amsterdam.
I am wondered, How should I go to all these places? I prefer Train or bus better (budget cost and visit more places ).
For sure, I will go to Paris. I have done few researches, I found that there are trains, or buses available from Berlin to Paris. (8-10 hours) morning and night train.
Could someone tell me about more the train they provide in Germany to Paris ?
Any places recommend to visit in Paris ?? Good tips when travel in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)