I will travel in Europe next couple weeks. My first stop will be at Berlin Germany then I would like to visit few countries around Germany such as Paris Belgium or Amsterdam.
I am wondered, How should I go to all these places? I prefer Train or bus better (budget cost and visit more places ).
For sure, I will go to Paris. I have done few researches, I found that there are trains, or buses available from Berlin to Paris. (8-10 hours) morning and night train.
Could someone tell me about more the train they provide in Germany to Paris ?
Any places recommend to visit in Paris ?? Good tips when travel in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)