I will travel in Europe next couple weeks. My first stop will be at Berlin Germany then I would like to visit few countries around Germany such as Paris Belgium or Amsterdam.
I am wondered, How should I go to all these places? I prefer Train or bus better (budget cost and visit more places ).
For sure, I will go to Paris. I have done few researches, I found that there are trains, or buses available from Berlin to Paris. (8-10 hours) morning and night train.
Could someone tell me about more the train they provide in Germany to Paris ?
Any places recommend to visit in Paris ?? Good tips when travel in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 23 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 24 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)