We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary