We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 2 buying souviners and art
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 London Half-Term City Break
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 13 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Greece ferries/speed boats?