We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 10 Rome---August and September
- 11 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 South of France November Trip Report
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Clearsky Holidays
- 19 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 20 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Luggage sizing
- 23 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience