We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Help with European vacation plan
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?