We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 3 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 4 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 London/Help
- 10 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 11 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 12 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 13 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 14 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 Central European train travel
- 17 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 18 Best driving map for Greece?
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 Lago d`Iseo
- 21 Train tickets within Italy
- 22 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 23 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 24 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 25 2 for 1 tickets