We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Burg Eltz
- 15 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 16 Germany-berlin marathon
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 itinerary help
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Nice Video about Poland