We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 Barcelona to Positano
- 7 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 8 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Almalfi in Late March??
- 20 Edinburgh
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 24 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 25 Planning my days in Paris