We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
View all Europe activity »
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 20 Dresden Train Station
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 London for Christmas