We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 6 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 7 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..