We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 4 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 5 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 6 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 8 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 9 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 10 Emilia Romagna Region
- 11 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scottland for a day!
- 14 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 15 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 16 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 17 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 22 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 25 Top Sights for Northern Ireland