We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 2 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 3 Pousadas
- 4 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 5 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 8 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Scotland
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Change in Travel
- 17 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 18 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 19 ireland
- 20 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 21 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 22 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 25 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France