We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Need advice for this
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Welcome
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam