We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 London restaurants
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Istanbul water
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 15 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 16 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 20 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Day Trips from Nice
- 23 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Madrid: City Views