We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 11 London visit
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 19 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 best time to book accommodation