We will be arriving in SXF around 10:30 in the morning (May, 2013). We plan to take the train to Dresden and wanted to know the practicality of stopping off in Leipzig for a few hours to see St. Thomas Church and the Bach Museum. Then we would continue on to Dresden by train. Would this be doable on the same day? I have no idea how much time it takes to get from the train station to the Bach sites. Could we leave our luggage at the Leipzig station? Our other option would be to train from SXF to Dresden and then make a daytrip to Leipzig.
Travel from Berlin Schonefeld Airport to Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 11 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 12 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 20 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 25 Drive from Granada to Seville