My husband and I will be traveling to France for a friend's wedding in July, and decided to take advantage of the proximity of other countries and visit Austria and Croatia as well. We are both in our late twenties and are open to various modes of travel, although we would prefer overnight travel as to not lose precious time during the day. We are having a hard time finding a cheap, fast, and easy way to travel from Salzburg, Austria to Croatia. We were planning to get to Croatia and then rent a car to drive along the coast, is this a good idea? I heard the roads are pretty good and the views are amazing. We are looking to stay in a beach town and pretty much relax as this will be the last leg of our trip. Any suggestions for towns to stay in and accomodations are welcome as well. Thank you!
Travel from Austria to Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy