My husband and I will be traveling to France for a friend's wedding in July, and decided to take advantage of the proximity of other countries and visit Austria and Croatia as well. We are both in our late twenties and are open to various modes of travel, although we would prefer overnight travel as to not lose precious time during the day. We are having a hard time finding a cheap, fast, and easy way to travel from Salzburg, Austria to Croatia. We were planning to get to Croatia and then rent a car to drive along the coast, is this a good idea? I heard the roads are pretty good and the views are amazing. We are looking to stay in a beach town and pretty much relax as this will be the last leg of our trip. Any suggestions for towns to stay in and accomodations are welcome as well. Thank you!
Travel from Austria to Croatia
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 9 San Lorenzo Market
- 10 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Nice
- 17 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 18 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 jungfraujoch mid june
- 24 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris