My husband and I will be traveling to France for a friend's wedding in July, and decided to take advantage of the proximity of other countries and visit Austria and Croatia as well. We are both in our late twenties and are open to various modes of travel, although we would prefer overnight travel as to not lose precious time during the day. We are having a hard time finding a cheap, fast, and easy way to travel from Salzburg, Austria to Croatia. We were planning to get to Croatia and then rent a car to drive along the coast, is this a good idea? I heard the roads are pretty good and the views are amazing. We are looking to stay in a beach town and pretty much relax as this will be the last leg of our trip. Any suggestions for towns to stay in and accomodations are welcome as well. Thank you!
Travel from Austria to Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 4 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 5 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 6 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 7 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 8 Paris in August with family
- 9 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 10 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 11 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 12 which cities in umbria to visit
- 13 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 14 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 15 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 18 Hallwag maps
- 19 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 20 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 21 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno