My husband and I will be traveling to France for a friend's wedding in July, and decided to take advantage of the proximity of other countries and visit Austria and Croatia as well. We are both in our late twenties and are open to various modes of travel, although we would prefer overnight travel as to not lose precious time during the day. We are having a hard time finding a cheap, fast, and easy way to travel from Salzburg, Austria to Croatia. We were planning to get to Croatia and then rent a car to drive along the coast, is this a good idea? I heard the roads are pretty good and the views are amazing. We are looking to stay in a beach town and pretty much relax as this will be the last leg of our trip. Any suggestions for towns to stay in and accomodations are welcome as well. Thank you!
Travel from Austria to Croatia
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 3 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 4 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 5 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 6 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 9 France Itinerary Help
- 10 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 11 pier in Copenhagen
- 12 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 17 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 20 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 21 Best area to stay in Rome
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 25 Russia visa denials