I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 2 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Yummy Swiss bites
- 7 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 8 Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 10 10 nights in France
- 11 2 London theatre recommendations
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 14 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 15 Croatia Itenerary
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 18 Where to stop along the way
- 19 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 20 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 21 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 24 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 25 Austria czech republic itinerary