I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Amsterdam in August
- 5 My San Sebastian ideas
- 6 Santorini
- 7 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 8 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 11 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 14 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 18 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria