I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini