I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 2 To Hampton Court Palace
- 3 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 6 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 7 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 8 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 9 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 11 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 12 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 France for Six Weeks
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 17 London-Paris solo trip
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 Another Visit to London
- 22 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 25 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes