I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 2 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Safe to Travel?
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 7 Why Not Helsinki?
- 8 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 11 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 8 days in Vienna in December
- 16 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 17 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 18 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 19 Car rental leaving Rome
- 20 Christmas Market and Parking
- 21 Paris Under Seige...
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 24 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 25 Summer Language Programs in Germany