I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Europe Destination with kids?
- 13 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 14 Cork or Galway?
- 15 Villa near Florence Italy
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Villa near Florence Italy
- 19 French lavender and cottages
- 20 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 One quick week -- where in France?