I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Undisclsoed location
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Paris in September
- 12 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona