I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Travel from Amsterdam to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Drawing courses in Paris
- 24 Looking for add on city
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa