I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Travel from Amsterdam to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 What to wear