I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Travel from Amsterdam to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Granada
- 3 Azores
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 4 weeks in the UK
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Switzerland help...?