I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 Barcelona to Morocco
- 19 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 20 Greece itinerary ideas
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 Should I speculate?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets