I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Travel from Amsterdam to Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 7 Athens and which islands?
- 8 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 9 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 10 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 11 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 14 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 20 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 21 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 22 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 23 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 24 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 25 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague