I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy weather last week of March.
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 4 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 5 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 6 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Antwerp Tram
- 9 Paris weather
- 10 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 13 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Advice for London 2 days
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 23 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 24 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 25 Dinge B&B