I am looking to travel from Amsterdam to Prague on May 12th.
I am looking for the cheapest and most painless way to go.
I found flights for around $140
A bus for $95....seems like it might be crazy to take a bus for 12 hours
The train has been the biggest problem so far, I've been looking at the Bahn website, which is a bit confusing. I've either seen crazy expensive tickets, or options with transfers, where you can't see the prices or how to buy them.
Any advice on how to book this trip would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 10 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?