Im a student staying and learning in Berlin. i would like to travel for some nice country-side place in Polen border. I am looking for a quite place, not expansive where i can have a nice walk in the morning and read & write my Thesis.
I will appreciate any advice and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily transportation
- 2 Which Guided Tour ??
- 3 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 One quick week -- where in France?
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 9 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 10 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 13 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 17 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 18 Barcelona completely overrated
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Itinerary Assistance
- 21 Where will Britain go?
- 22 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 23 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 24 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?