Im a student staying and learning in Berlin. i would like to travel for some nice country-side place in Polen border. I am looking for a quite place, not expansive where i can have a nice walk in the morning and read & write my Thesis.
I will appreciate any advice and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 3 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 4 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 First Time Europe Trip
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 24 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 25 St Andrews advice