Im a student staying and learning in Berlin. i would like to travel for some nice country-side place in Polen border. I am looking for a quite place, not expansive where i can have a nice walk in the morning and read & write my Thesis.
I will appreciate any advice and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 5 Train Help
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 8 Train rides
- 9 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 10 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 One week in & near Marseille
- 14 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 15 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 18 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 19 Switzerland itinerary help
- 20 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 23 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?