Im a student staying and learning in Berlin. i would like to travel for some nice country-side place in Polen border. I am looking for a quite place, not expansive where i can have a nice walk in the morning and read & write my Thesis.
I will appreciate any advice and recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 CASH OR CARD?
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again