I am new here.My name is Greg and I am aBritish Expat who has been living in Helsinki Finland for 23 years.
Irun a Helsinki Blog looking at life in Finland,the finnish people,finnish culture and customs
Trabvel Finland with all the right information on sights to visit,best hotels,eating out in Finland and the Finnish sauna customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 3 All of Spain or something else..?
- 4 Chinese visit to France
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 13 15 days trip to Europe
- 14 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 15 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 16 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Vuerling airlines
- 19 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 20 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 21 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia