I am new here.My name is Greg and I am aBritish Expat who has been living in Helsinki Finland for 23 years.
Irun a Helsinki Blog looking at life in Finland,the finnish people,finnish culture and customs
Trabvel Finland with all the right information on sights to visit,best hotels,eating out in Finland and the Finnish sauna customs
Travel Finland Blog
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 9 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 10 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 14 England & Scotland in April
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 23 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 24 When to go to Sicily
- 25 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy