I am new here.My name is Greg and I am aBritish Expat who has been living in Helsinki Finland for 23 years.
Irun a Helsinki Blog looking at life in Finland,the finnish people,finnish culture and customs
Trabvel Finland with all the right information on sights to visit,best hotels,eating out in Finland and the Finnish sauna customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Munich
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 What to expect over Christmas
- 14 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Italy/Greece with kids
- 22 Rome
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?