After reading about people going on trips while they have outstanding debts, say, credit card debt, I wonder how they can justify increasing debt? Wouldn't it make more sense to pay off all debt, then travel, or it this more self gratification? I am not saying it is right or not, just trying to understand.
- 1 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 2 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 3 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 11 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 12 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 13 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 14 WHY ROMANIA???
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Romania, anyone?
- 20 A chacun son goût
- 21 Romania -10 days trip
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Help with itenerary