What's best, travel from Cinque Terre to Milan for a couple of nights then onto Lake Como for a few days or travel to Lake Como and then back down to Milan, any advise appreciated
Travel Cinque Terre to Milan and Lake Como
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Spain Travel
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Trieste as a day trip?
- 6 Trieste as a day trip?
- 7 Prague Main Train Station
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 British drivers
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval