Hi I had posted about our trip to Europe, should we travel by train from Amsterdam to Paris to Tuscany or bus. Just like to have an idea which will be more comfortable and easy,thanks
Travel by train or bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Scotland
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -